Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's A Wonderful Life...

It is a beautiful and wonderful life we live.
It's up to us to purpose in our hearts to see it in that light. Not because of all the things we possess or the money we have. It's not the nice places we live, it's not the jobs or schools we go to. You know what it is that makes it so wonderful, Jesus, you, me, our family, and friends, the ones we'll come to love and know. The memories that you make with the people around you.
Yes life is messy, painful, and full of suffering at times and for some it seems all the time. Just know that there is beauty in the midst of it all. After all the God of Genesis, the creator of everything, the whole entire universe, including us... loves us. He's in love with us, and we should be in love with Him too. If you are in love with Him, I encourage you to "count your blessings" and ponder upon the wonderful things God has given you, and then inquire in His temple of His love for you. If you are not in love with the God of Genesis, the one who is Creator of all, Emmanuel, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, The Great I Am, Jesus our Savior... I encourage you to open your heart and ask these three simple questions:
1. Jesus please will you show Your love to me, show me what it looks like, feels like...?
2. Jesus will you please open up my heart to understand, to have the wisdom, revelation, and Knowledge of who you are?
3. Jesus I don't love you like you love me, will you teach me how to love you deeply?

And everyday just say: I will love you when I lose and when I win. I will love you through it all. Jesus I love you.
Say it even when you don't feel like saying it, even if the enemy is coming up against you with false accusations, lies, and seeds of doubt... say those words anyways and put your mind and heart on the things above, the things of Christ and His Kingdom.

John 21:20, The apostle John got the revelation that he is God's beloved one. He understood it and wrote it down at the end of his life in the last book he wrote, the Gospel of John.
Do you know that you are a beloved of God and that you too can lean upon the chest of God the Father and ask... please tell me your secrets... I want to know you.

I love you all and may my love grow more and more like Jesus' love in the way He loves you, may I love you the same way too.

Enjoy the pictures.
Por mi Tia Beth: Muchos Gracias y Besos, con carino, Elisha


Had to get Brad in the picture to get her to hold still for one second. :)

In her pool for the first time this summer!

Hello.

I'll Praise The Lord and Splash!

Cheesy! Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is so cute in the outfit! I miss you guys SO MUCH!!! I wish I could see you. I pray God helps us to be able to see eachother at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete