Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Good Morning Girls Niles, MI Day 2 Gratitude

Read Psalm 100 SOAP on verse 4-5

S.cripture
Psalm 100 "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to His name. For the Lord is good His mercy is everlasting and His truth endures to all generations." 

O.bservation
King David knew the Lord was worthy of thanks and praise and the LordHimself gave him this knowledge. Written down and passed down through the ages we have a blueprint of how to bring glory and blessing to the Lord. We also see that His truth endures to all generations. Every man, woman, and child has a chance to know His truth. his mercy is everlasting!

A.pplication
I'm going to thank the Lord for small and great today. For my bible study devotion, for my time with Him, for my son waking up in such a good mood, for my trash being picked up, for all things throughout my day! I will purposefully praise Him! I'm going to praise Him with my lips in song. In going to praise Him for my children and tell them how wonderful He is to us! I'm going to ask my children what they are most thankful for to the Lord and have them sing a song with me today!

P.rayer
My prayer today is that I will not give into grumble or complaint about ANYTHING. Rather Thanksgiving and praise will be surrendered from my heart and mouth. My prayer is that my children will whine less when they can't have what they want when they want. Rather, Lord that they will learn from my example to have a thankful heart, which is a happy heart for all they have and are given.
I pray I reflect a thankful heart of praise! In Jesus name, amen.

I pray for my group of ladies as well Lord. I pray you will take them deep in their journey with you today. Lead them and their families into a season of thankfulness and gratitude towards you and all that's around them,all that they have, all that you are doing, going to do, and have done. Bless them exceedingly and richly in your love and truth. Touch each heart today. If there is a need for healing Lord will you heal them. If there is a need for restoration please bring that to them today. If there is a need of any kind, please gracious Father meet their every need. Lavish your wondrous love and presence upon them. Bring them peace today. In Christ Jesus name, amen.

Before His Eyes,
Leslie




"Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon His name; make known among the nations what He has done." 1 Chronicles 16:8 (memory verse)

No comments:

Post a Comment