Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Morning/Afternoon Girls Niles, MI Gratitude Day 3

Read Philippians 4:4-9 S.O.A.P. 6-7

"Be anxious in nothing, but In everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known unto God and let the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

I have been anxious to get to my in laws house and quickly upload all my responses for the Bible study. Then the Lord broke in and reminded me with this scripture how much more important my time in the Word is then to get it up quickly for everyone else. Because everyone else is responsible for their own time with the Lord. I am merely an encourager - a cheerleader so to speak. For those who may want or need some encouragement. Truly in everything when I pray and give up to the Lord all that is in my heart Thanksgiving comes out naturally and flows constant.

Whenever it's time to go to bed my children will pray like this: "Thank you God for _  ____ _____ _____ ______... In Jesus name, amen." all those blanks are names. Then I pray. Before you know it they are sound asleep  peacefully. I go to bed and sleep peacefully. When I pray during the day I ask God for His peace to Rule in my entire being. It really does. Beyond my understanding to truly explain what happens after my burdens lift. My Bert and mind are no longer focused on any fleshly manner but are more focused on the things of God and what is important to Him. It makes sense throughout my day and puts me in a right heart and perspective. 

I pray for you and I that our lives will witness and be a witness to the awesome power of our God's grace. How He efficiently removes any and all things blocking us from being free to have Thankfulness, praise, joy, love, or peace in our hearts. May our minds and hearts be without complaint or grumbling but full of focus on Jesus and how wonderful He is and how He sets us free from bondage. Gave us victory over sin and death! Death in that we live eternally with Him and not separated eternally!


The verses of this famous song ring through my head...

...it is well with my soul... It is well it is well it is well with my soul!

My goodness the day has been bright full of love from my children and husband... We are getting ready for Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames at my church! What a way to end this amazing study!

Before His Eyes,
Leslie


So much to be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment