Thursday, November 14, 2013

Good Morning Girls Niles, MI Day 4

Well what a bright and wonderful morning! I wish I had my camera to show you all what a perfect clear blue sky it is where I am! 

Today we study 1Thessalonians 5:12-17 focusing our S.O.A.P. on verses 17-18

http://bible.com/1/1th.5.12-18.kjv click there to see the verse today.

Let us jump to it!

1Thessalonians 5:12-17

12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

S.cripture

Rejoice always.
Pray continually.
Give thanks IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES; for this is God's WILL FOR YOU in Christ Jesus.

O.bserve

Okay so when I see the word always I need to do a little research here... Pantote is the Greek word here which also means evermore. Rejoice at every moment, every day, every week, ever month, every year... Evermore! Yes, okay so there is some major application with this!

Pray continually means the same as always... So again it's at every moment. I can remember a conversation I was having with a former boss of mine and I consciously was aware I was praying in my subconscious mind. Now a days I just pray out loud and am always asked... Who are you talking too? With a giggle I answer...God of course!

Give thanks in all circumstances.... This isn't easy for sure but... If we are asking the question... What is Gods will for me today? Look no further than these two verses!

A.pplication

When you are struggling to find work, keep your bills paid, keep a house over your head, pay for insurance, wonder about marriage, concerned for your children in whatever capacity, not sure how you will deal with a difficult circumstance, and in the midst of your suffering, trials, and struggle you ask... What is Gods will for me? Or maybe your doing well and you are in a place wondering how to serve with your talents...

STOP breathe and repeat after me: Rejoice! (find two things to rejoice in right now!) Pray (seek first the Kingdom of God, make your request known to God, approach the throne humbly with boldness, humble yourself and pray, seek, ask, knock!) Give Thanks (Thank the Lord for three things right now!) 

This is our blueprint for knowing His will in our life! What we do when we rejoice, pray, and give thanks is simple and lifts Him up, we are lifted up. We are given an increase in our faith. We feel lighter as our burdens lift and most important is that He is glorified and sought out after. Our Father In Heaven comes nearer as we draw nearer to Him. Make Him known right now for you are known to Him and His one desire is to be close with you,  help you, strengthen you, give you joy and deepen your love for Him and others!

I definitely feel the presence of the Lord very strong right now and I know this Thanksgiving and the rest of this year and my life is changed, transformed, and touched. I won't be the same after this study. Praise you Lord!

P.rayer

God Almighty... I rejoice at your truth! Halelujah! You set me free! I rejoice at your incredible love for me... Quite frankly Jesus you are amazing and I'm falling in love with you all over again! I breathe easier knowing your will for me is grand, and greater than I realize. You wait for me everyday to come and have fellowship with you everyday. Thank you. I am still and in awe of you! Thank you Lord for making a clear path before me to seek you along with hundreds of thousands of other ladies and gentlemen wanting more of you and your Truth! Thank you Lord for my sweet and precious family. Thank you Lord for my astounding church family, whom never cease to amaze me of their passion for you. Thank you Lord that this is happening... You and me everyday having wonderful fellowship! I love you Lord. Bless my sweet family and friends today as they seek you out! In Jesus name amen!



Before His Eyes,
Leslie




The leaves have turned, fallen, and the air grows crisp and cold... Winter is beginning to set in. Time for warm blankets, hot coffee or chocolate, and early morning with the Lord. Mmmm stay still, listen, He is talking to you today. Enjoy the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment